Saturday, September 5, 2009

This is why you're fat...

Somebody sent me a link to this blog on twitter and at first it was funny, then it became a bit sad until finally I felt sick to my stomach... and still I couldn't look away.

I have no idea where on this site to post the link to this blog, but I feel I must post it. I need to share it with you all.

Do healthy people really put this stuff into their bodies?

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

I almost feel the need to do a workout after just looking. If food was a criminal offence most of this stuff would come with some serious jail time.

Thoughts?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. credit where it's due, there is some pretty creative junk in here. my arteries, however, feel like their walls are thickening just looking at it all... and yet... i wants to taste... haha.

    ReplyDelete